Tuesday, January 20, 2009

REMEMBERING DEAN MARTIN & SAMMY DAVIS JR. DURING THIS TIME OF THE OBAMA INAUGURATION!

THIS IS IN REMEMBERANCE OF THE LOVE THAT DEAN MARTIN & SAMMY DAVIS JR. HAD FOR EACH OTHER, AND WHAT A BETTER TIME THAN NOW AS WE MOVE FORWARD WITH THE PRESIDENT-ELECT BARACK OBAMA'S INAUGURATION TODAY. DEAN MARTIN & SAMMY HAD A WONDERFUL FRIENDSHIP AND SHARED ALOT OF THEIR TIME TOGETHER IN VEGAS, IN FILMS, AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST AS 2 OF THE MEMBERS OF THE FAMOUS "RAT PACK", THE MOST POPULAR GROUP OF GUYS TO EVER HIT VEGAS, OR HOLLYWOOD IN THE 1960'S, AND IN HISTORY.











5 comments:

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie Terri, likes some great Dinopixs of our great man and the Sam....if you like you might wanna share the Dino and the Sam inaugural Dinotale....

ATOMIC GEM said...

THANK YOU PALLIE & I THINK I WILL SHARE WHAT YOU POSTED @ THE PAD OVER HERE AT THIS BLOG TOMORROW. THANKS FOR STOPPING BY...

Keith said...

Hey Terri. These are great photos. I love them. Dino and Sammy are my favorite two Rat Packers. I always thought they had great chemistry together. You could tell they had fun together and really cared about one another. Nice to see a new blog post from you. Hope you get a chance to stop by my blogs in the near future. I've got a post on The Ambushers coming soon.

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie Terri, will be lookin' Dinoforward to your Dinopost...hopin' that more pallies will learn of this importance Dinostance and come to know, love, and follow our Dino...

ATOMIC GEM said...

THANKS SO MUCH PALLIE KEITH FOR STOPPING BY. WHEN I GET A CHANCE I WILL STOP OVER TO YOUR BLOG AND CHECK IT OUT. THE AMBUSHERS WILL BE A COOL BLOG! DINOGAL